Saturday 28 March 2015

Hara Tawa Kebab

HARA TAWA KEBAB

A COMBINATION OF FRESH GREEN VEGETABLES AND HERBS COOKED ON GRIDDLE
Hello every one once again I am going to share my secret recipe for you. I got various requests from my readers that I should share Vegetarian Kebab recipe.
So I am here to share “ Hara Tawa Kebab ‘’ it’s one of my favourite recipe for my readers on special demand.
Cooking Time 3 - 4 minutes Serves 1 – 2


INGREDIENTS                                                                                                   
·         100gm - Carrots,Beans and peas.
·         50gm – Boiled spinach (chopped)
·         40gm – Boiled potatoes ( grated)
·         40gm – Grated cottage cheese
·         To taste – Salt
·         1/2tsp – Green chillies ( chopped )
·         1tsp – Green corriander ( chopped)
·         1 tsp – Corn flour
·         For binding – Bread Crumbs
·         For frying - Desi ghee

METHOD
1.       Drain and squeeze all the vegetables with help of cloth.
2.       Put all the vegetables in the blender and make a fine mince and put into a bowl
3.       Add all the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4.       Divide the mioxture into 4 – 5 equal balls. Press each ball between your palm to give it a medallion (tikki ) shape.
COOKING
5.       Heatoil on a griddle/non stick pan, fry kebab on both sides till it become crisp on both sides, Take out on absorbant paper when done,
6.       Serve hot with choice of salad and chutnie.


No comments:

Translate