Monday 10 July 2017

Dates mille fuille

HELLO🍴🍴 Hello everyone here is one and only chef Asif, welcome you all back. I hope you would have tried my last Recipe. 😊😊🍴🍴 Last week I've tried something unique dessert. Even I don't know it's name but the dish is so yummy 😍😍.

So here I'm presenting recipe of a very delicious dessert from my own kitchen, as I believe "Now Everybody Can Cook".



Recipe:



1.Dates :100gm

2. Honey: 20ml

4. Refined:flour 100gm

5. Clove powder:
A pinch


Method :

Take a pan, switch on heat and add deseeded dates. Keep on stirring ates while dates start caramalizing.
When you can see dates are fully caramelised slow the flame.
Now add refined flour and clove powder and keep stirring until you will get roasted flour aroma.
When refined flour totally folded into the dates switch off heat.
Apply little ghee on table top and spread the mixture and fla it by rolling pin.
Mixture should be spred evenly like a sheet.
Take a knife and cut down into 3' inches 3 squares.
For plating arrange at one another.
Pour honey on top.



Do try this amazing recipe, if yoh feel difficulty please get in touch any time. 

🍴🍴🍴🍴
🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴Now Everybody Can Cook 

No comments:

Translate